Ghazaal Beledi (Arabic for "Dancing Gazelle") is a world fusion and tribal belly dance troupe based in Phoenix and Tempe, Arizona. They formed in 2008 to perform at the 2009 Arizona Renaissance Festival in a world music and dance variety show and found that they didn't want to stop there! The music is inspired by both modern and traditional cultural pieces as this plays a very significant role in the choreography and improvisation of the dance pieces. The dancers are trained in a number of styles including Irish, English, Scottish, West African, Bhangra, Rajasthani, Bollywood, Arabic, Cabaret, Egyptian, Tribal, Flamenco, Ballet, Modern, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Breakdance, as well as prop and fire art. They draw from all of these influences in their world fusion style as well as adding in some theatrics and humor for good measure.
- 910 Live - Tempe, AZ
- Club Red - Tempe, AZ
- Hollywood Alley - Tempe, AZ
- Martini Ranch - Scottsdale, AZ
- Mijana Grill - Scottsdale, AZ
- The Sail Inn - Tempe, AZ
- Club Palazzo - Phoenix, AZ
- The Foundry - Phoenix, AZ
- Crescent Ballroom - Phoenix, AZ
- The Arizona Renaissance Festival - Gold Canyon, AZ
- Medieval Mayhem - Lakeside, AZ
Contact us on this site.